Tiril Elstad is a medical doctor and yoga teacher living in Oslo, Norway. She is passionate about individual and global health, education and technology. Contact for private consultations, workshops and more.
- Candidate Medicinae (Medical doctor) from The University of Oslo in 2021.
- Master in Arts (honors) in Economics and International Relations from The University of St Andrews in 2013. Dissertation on Global Health and the SARS epidemic.
- Board member in a leading private technology school system, Norges Realfagsgymnas (NRG).
- Consulting experience within building CRM systems, strategy and logistics.
- Mentoring workshops
- More than 10 years experience with yoga – teaching anatomy yoga teacher training, workshops on spine health, distress management and more.
This section offers shorter, motivational articles, reviews, shared videos and blogs etc. Get inspired for your own practice!
In this section you’ll find blog articles.
Whilst articles provide motivation, it is the practice that counts. Check out our yoga classes, private lessons, anatomy courses, corporate yoga and more.